Monday, March 10, 2014

Write Away Friday: Beauty and the Beast

1. What tasks have you completed recently?  


This past weekend my life  was totally and 100% consumed with Beauty and the Beast. It was the funnest thing ever and now I really miss it. I was Mrs. Potts. There were 5 performances. Somehow I was able to fit in time to finish an essay and my wiki by Friday. However I never even got to homework this weekend at all. There was literally  no time to do it. I had the earliest call time because I took the longest for makeup, hair and costume. I had to be there anywhere between 2 and 3 hours before each two hour play. It was so stressful but I did it and now it is over;) and :(.  Those faces are me being both so joyful and also very sad.  Also I almost forgot. This week a few people from the cast got to go on the  radio. I actually got to sing Beauty and the Beast as a solo on Magic 105. Now I can say I sung on the radio!!!


2. What have you learned recently? 


Recently I learned  about the eyewhile making the video for the wiki. I learned a lot about how the eye works based on just thier form and function. It is now way easier to understand blind spots, what the retina looks like, and also how the glands work. It was funny because everyday I woke up with a little bit ofmake-up in my medial canthuses from the play even though I cleaned my face real good and I had to think " Thanks Lacrimal Gland for cleaning that out!" Anatomy Problems am I right?!?!








3. What are you planning on doing  
next?




Well I am now very far behind because of how much time the play took this past week and the week before that everyday. I really need to get caught up in all my classes but really my Ap U.S history class because I have so much to do and so many questions to answer before the end of the nine weeks!!!!! Oh man I will be busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment