Monday, March 10, 2014

Literacy Glog: The Poisoner's Handbook Update

Well I am not doing so well with reading this book. I will definitely have to pick up the pace!!!!!! But so far I like the book, however it is so sad to hear the motives people have for killing others. This one guy killed his employer for money using chloroform. Sadly he couldn't even be convicted because the discussion the medical professionals had over the cause of death was too uncertain that it couldn't be presented in court. I find it strange also that the medical field was using it as a drug when it is actually a poison. And it was also interesting how the compound showed up on people sometimes as red marks around their mouth. I am eager to get into the book. I just have to find the time!!!!


http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_14710168

No comments:

Post a Comment