Saturday, October 19, 2013

Write-Away Friday Ballroom Dance

1. What tasks have you completed recently?
  2. What have you learned recently? 
3. What are you planning on doing next?
I am super excited because I have started a dance class (that is more like a club) at NMSU and I am learning ballroom dance. Two weeks ago I learned the Country two step. This past week I didn't attend but I want to continue to go in the future.  I absolutely love it. I also went the next day to another dance class like this one but I missed the class portion due to other commitments and I just did the social dance after. Throughout the night I learned a little bit about a lot of dances. I did west coast swing, waltz, and a whole bunch I can't remember the name of. What was the best though was following the leads that knew how to dance. I got to do things like dips, spins, and countless other moves. I will continue to go and instead of following pathetically I will know what I am doing as I go more and more. Oh and another thing that I learned through this experience is that when you dance and "step on the other persons toes" or mess up don't say sorry. All most all of the people I danced with told me to act like I meant to do it. ( I was very bad at this).
http://inav.net/dance/ponderos.html
  

No comments:

Post a Comment