Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Write Away Friday: Be your own kind of Beautiful

1. What tasks have you completed recently? 
Recently I have read the book Great Expectations by Charles Dickens for Honors English III. Also I am proud of the fact that as weeks come and go I have remained constant in writing my sister Kelli on her mission in Cabo Verde. She has been there since July and I have missed but few weeks. And I don't know about the rest of you but I am ecstatic to be done with the first semester. It was so stressful but I am proud of what I have done. Mostly I am just glad it is over!!

2. What have you learned recently?
I have learned a lot about myself in relation to others. I find myself often in extremes. I either think I am the worst thing to ever live, or the best thing that ever lived. I have a problem realizing who I am at times. I have kind of taken on a saying this past year. Your worth is not determined by your grades. It isn't determined by how fast you are, or anything of that nature. YOUR WORTH COMES FROM BEING YOU!!! I think the BEST thing to do with this is to STOP COMPARING yourself to others. You know your best and your worst, when you may only see their best.  

3. What are you planning on doing next?
Next I plan on getting ready for the Anatomy and Physiology muscle test. One major thing I need to do is work on my Glogs and Blogs. The last thing I need to do in multiple classes is just read. There are so many classes requiring you to do that outside of class its not even funny.

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/great-expectations.jpg
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/b9/56/30b95631ed79dd70c32692c1d3fe724e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment